Sundays Nail Polish - No.19
No. 19: Burgundy Red
A dark velvet red with brown undertones, both contemporary and sophisticated. A mysterious shade for those crisp winter mornings, warming up next to the fireplace.
- Opaque gloss finish
- Comfortable grip for clean application
FOR LONG-LASTING NAILS
1. Thoroughly clean nails and cuticles
2. Gently roll each polish bottle between your hands before application
3. Start off with a base coat, then two coats of this shade, and finally a top coat to seal in the color beneath.
4. Allow each coat to dry thoroughly before applying the next
5. BONUS: Use our quick dry oil to half the drying time.
Made in USA
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl, Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Etylene/VA Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6 BA Lake, Red 7 CA Lake, Red 34 CA Lake, Yellow 5 All. Lake, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Black 2, Blue 1 Lake, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Polyacrylate-4