Sundays Nail Polish - No.41
No.41: Midnight Blue
A deep but softly glowing midnight blue that adds a sultry touch. When you wear this majestic shade throughout the winter, embrace the tranquil beauty of the vast ocean.
- Opaque gloss finish
- Comfortable grip for clean application
FOR LONG-LASTING NAILS
1. Thoroughly clean nails and cuticles
2. Gently roll each polish bottle between your hands before application
3. Start off with a base coat, then two coats of this shade, and finally a top coat to seal in the color beneath.
4. Allow each coat to dry thoroughly before applying the next
5. BONUS: Use our quick dry oil to half the drying time.
Made in USA
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl, Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Etylene/VA Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6 BA Lake, Red 7 CA Lake, Red 34 CA Lake, Yellow 5 All. Lake, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Black 2, Blue 1 Lake, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Polyacrylate-4